It’s been all fun and no games over here with Cub Scout Recruitment in full-swing, so I thought I’d take a few minutes to pass on some good, clean fun!
We’ve all been on that long car ride where the tablets have lost their shine, you’ve been looking for a “Q” on the highway signs for a half hour, and everyone’s starting to unravel at the edges. The Alphabet Game is always fun, and there’s the License Plate game to keep everyone busy for a while, but it doesn’t hurt to have another game ready to roll.
Our neighbors introduced us to CHEESER! one long car ride together and we’ve been hooked since.
Here Are The Rules!
Each family member is on the look out for yellow cars, and when they see one they call CHEESER! The first person to claim the car gets a point in the hopes they’ll hit 10 points first. Easy, right? But wait, there’s more!
- Each yellow car earns 1 point for the person who calls CHEESER first.
- Each yellow sports car earns 2 points for the person who calls SPEEDER first. If they call it a CHEESER they get 1 point, but if someone else calls it a SPEEDER afterward, they get that second point.
- Each yellow tractor trailer earns 2 points for the person who calls MAC AND CHEESER first. If they call it a CHEESER they get 1 point, but if someone else calls it a MAC AND CHEESER afterward, they get that second point.
- Each lime green car earns 1 point for the person who calls LIMER first.
- If you see a police vehicle, call POLICE and everyone else goes back to zero points!
- First person to 10 points wins!
Easy And Fun!
Until you’re a 38 year old “adult” with 9 points who just had them all taken away by your 10 year old who saw a police car!
What’s your family’s favorite car game? Have you played Cheeser? What did you think?